Tuesday Tots meets weekly at Bethesda Church from 9:15 to 11:15am.
- Each Tuesday during school term time Tuesday Tots welcomes all pre-school children and carers.
- Babes in arms, toddlers, those nearly ready for nursery school, (and some who already go to nursery school but still like to be with us) can all find something interesting and inventive to do.
- There are toys, books and puzzles, musical instruments, and craft activities; plenty of space to play and no-one to complain if you make a bit of noise!
- Mums, dads, grandparents and child minders have a chance to enjoy encouraging and joining in with their children’s play.
- We open at 9.15 am (but no-one minds if you’re a bit early or a bit late) and begin to clear up at about 11.15 am (but if you have to leave earlier, that’s OK too).
- Your first visit is free! But after that we ask you to contribute £1.50 a session towards our costs.